Customer Service at Snapcart Contract Lowongan5 bulan yang lalu - Administrasi - Jakarta - 399 view
Snapcart is looking for Customer Service (Indonesia and Philippine-based) that will be the main interface between the company and our users. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on and attentive person to make sure that users are satisfied with the application, do they get the information they need, but also at the same time make sure they understand how to use the app properly.
We are offering the qualified candidate a good career opportunity based on work performance and lots of other great benefits to support your day to day work activities.
- Effectively manage incoming user’s feedback and complaints (or “issues”) via Emails, Google Play or Appstore.
- Identify and assess user’s issues and get the full understanding.
- Provide prompt and accurate written responses to the issues and ensure user’s satisfaction.
- Ensure that Snapcart continues to have good ratings on Google Play or Appstore.
- Giving feedbacks to Manager to improve work quality by evaluating the process.
- Bachelor degree or 3-4 years diploma from any disciplines, fresh graduates are welcome to apply. In lieu of academic qualification, we will consider relevant experience in customer service, especially in startup companies.
- Strong Customer Service skill (service-oriented)
- Excellent verbal & writing communication skill in English; remember that you will be required to provide clear and concise explanation to users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work underpressure; some of our users can be harsh when submitting complaints
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with the Manager and other division in Snapcart
- Willing to work during weekends