(Senior) ERP Architect/Developer Contract Lowongan3 bulan yang lalu - Komputer & IT - Semarang - 225 view
Employer: IT Shared Services Organization for logistic service provider
The Sr. SoftwareArchitect/Developer will develop web-based and on-premise information system(business applications) for the expanding logistic service provider. This rolerequires skill-set of design and analytics to ensure correctness ofimplementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Understandthe business requirements for the to-be developed ERP
· Informationand business logic design
· Softwaredevelopment/coding (implementation)
· Translating USR into SSR
· Participate in the overall development process, from design andprototype activities, through delivery and postmortem.
· Report status weekly and keep all milestones in time and in budget.
· AcademicDegree: MS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, IT
· 1-8 Years Professional Experience in software design and engineering
· Strongin core Java & OO design & analysis, data structures and algorithms
· Familiaritywith supply chain management (SCM) domain is a big plus
· Experience using Java (and related J2EE technologies) with a focus ondesign & analysis, data structures and algorithms.
· Very good IT infrastructure knowledge and experience coordinatinginformation and activities among groups with differing agendas, acrossmulti-functional areas.
· Knowledgeof design with UML, BPMN, SOAML and three layer architecture
· Experiencewith infrastructure, SOAP and REST based web services development.
· Ability to assimilate unknown technologies/applications and findpossible solutions for a problem.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Statutorypaid holidays (10 days/year)
· Businesscasual office
· Creativityand opportunity to build an IT shared service organization